| RKG is a digital marketing agency providing data-driven solutions to online marketing challenges. |
- Shopping Site Pronto Discontinuing Direct Relationship with Retailers
The comparison shopping engine Pronto recently announced via email that, beginning November 20th, they would no longer work directly with retailers to publish ads to their site
- Yahoo’s Firefox Deal: How Much U.S. Search Ad Volume is at Stake?
How much does Yahoo stand to gain from its Firefox deal once we consider the degree to which users change their default search provider settings?
- Video: 3 Holiday Tips for Display Campaigns
Learn the most important tactics for getting your display campaigns ready for the holiday season in this video from RKG's Director of Display Management, Michelle Alfano.
- How Keyword Length Performance Can Impact Smartphone Paid Search Strategy
The differences in smartphone versus desktop/tablet SERPs, the clumsiness of users’ thumbs, and the large difference in CPCs between devices dictate that advertisers have to approach these spaces differently. Naturally, advertisers might be questioning if there are differences in how shorter queries perform versus longer queries.
- Video: How to Optimize Your Social Media Program for Instagram
Learn the ins and outs of Instagram, and see examples of brands successfully engaging users on the image-driven platform, in this RKG video from Price Thomas.
- Payback? eBay Dropped Google’s Mobile Search Ads in Favor of Bing
A recent Google SEO penalty was significant enough to eBay's bottom line that they have addressed it as a factor that is weighing on their growth rate.The penalty may have also prompted eBay to reconsider its status as a Google search partner.
- New Google Shopping Test May Be Increasing Brand CPCs, Signaling Move Toward Google Marketplace
New and different Shopping result format tests are seemingly being pushed out every day. While most of these tests have shown relatively small differences in how the different products are displayed, such as being sorted by price as opposed to having prices mixed together, a new test seems to be taking the biggest leap yet in terms of impacting user experience, this time encroaching on brand oriented searches.
- Video: SEO for Holiday Pages
Follow the advice in this video from RKG Marketing Strategy Director Megan Geiss on how to keep your holiday web pages alive throughout the year.
- Video: Reach an International Audience with hreflang Tags
Watch SEO Technical Director Jody O'Donnell explain how you can add the hreflang tag to your website to improve your international strategy.
- Social Media for Social Good
So how did #strikeoutALS and other successful charitable campaigns, most notably #NoMakeUpSelfie and #Movember, leverage social media so successfully?