| RKG is a digital marketing agency providing data-driven solutions to online marketing challenges. |
- Amazon Text Ads Program to be Discontinued
Almost as soon as it was officially launched, the Amazon Text Ads program is being discontinued. According to an email advertisers received this afternoon, Amazon will shut down their text ad program effective October 31st, 2015, the same day that they will discontinue Amazon Product Ads.
- Google Announces Customer Match Program to Bring Email Address-Powered Ad Targeting to Search, YouTube and Gmail
Google has announced Customer Match, a program that allows advertisers to segment and target Google search, Gmail and YouTube ads to users via first-party lists of email addresses that the advertiser has collected and that Google can match to its users.
- Jet.com Takes Off In Google Shopping, Impression Share Climbs
Jet's Google Shopping impression share in several verticals has steadily increased since their late summer launch. What does this mean for advertisers?
- Merkle|RKG and the Boys & Girls Club Cycling Challenge
This past Sunday marked what has become an annual company tradition: the Boys & Girls Club of Central VA Cycling Challenge. Most are familiar with the Boys & Girls Club mission to provide at-risk youth with a safe place to learn & grow through a variety of life-enhancing programs. The highlight of the Cycling Challenge […]
- Considerations for Paid Search Budget, Holiday 2015 and Beyond
In diving into the impact of paid search and your strategy surrounding it, there are two important themes to consider: being present in the different moments your consumers are using their devices, and properly measuring the value driven by ads.
- Video: Standing Out in a Crowded PPC Landscape
Merkle|RKG's EVP of Marketing Strategy, Ryan Gibson, moderates a panel with Merkle|RKG clients Harman and Wine Enthusiast as they discuss strategies that help them to stand out in a crowded field of competitors.
- 3 URL Tweaks to Get More out of the Google Search Console UI
Learn how to manipulate Google Search Console URL parameters to get more out of the GSC UI than the standard filters allow.
- Google Local Pack Placement Change Causes Steep Decline in Organic Brand CTR
Google's recent change to the local pack placement is significantly impacting mobile performance. Taking a look at brand organic CTR across a sample of Merkle|RKG clients we found a 34% drop in CTR on mobile devices from early June to last week. Meanwhile, desktop CTR has stayed within 6 percentage points of where it was in early June.
- Ways of Word-making: Semantic Correlation in Google Means Brands with the Right Strategies Build Better Content
A surprising number of companies remain impatient or stymied by the importance of strategy for their content marketing. Such reservations are usually connected to an apparent lack of measures for success in content marketing, and shouldn’t deter brands from outlining a strategy to effectively create, distribute, and measure the impact of their content.
- Video: Are Your Pages Locale-Adaptive?
Learn the basics of locale-adaptive pages and view a simple tutorial on how to assess and/or troubleshoot web pages for internationalization, in this video from Merkle|RKG.