| RKG is a digital marketing agency providing data-driven solutions to online marketing challenges. |
- The Fundamentals of Paid Search for Nonprofit Organizations
While it's well known that digital marketing is a growing market space for consumer goods, it is also a great resource for nonprofits. With the right management and maintenance, it can help educate and capture qualified donors and volunteers that would otherwise be difficult to reach.
- How Can Marketers Work to Measure Total Paid Search Value?
In this Google Hangout, we share examples of how advertisers are using Estimated Total Conversions to better optimize their programs and gain customer insights. We also discuss what challenges and opportunities changing consumer behavior poses to advertisers, especially with regard to mobile devices.
- PLAs Key to Beating Amazon in Search as Retail Giant Enhances Paid Presence
Amazon has been a major competitor in almost every industry over the past few years, expanding its product selection and entering into video streaming and web services. While its presence in paid search has likewise been fairly large, Auction Insights data shows that the e-retail giant is moving up the page with its paid ads, and entering into auctions for more product categories, every day.
- Retail Paid Search Sales Growth at 23% From Thanksgiving Through Cyber Monday
We've run the numbers on Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday paid search performance and find that sales growth was strong at 23% with mobile carrying more weight.
- Using Google’s Automatic Item Update Tool to Keep Shopping Campaigns Accurate
Google recently released their Automatic Item Update tool out of beta for Shopping Campaigns. First introduced back in Q2 2013 for Product Listing Ad (PLA) campaigns and offered as a beta, the Automatic Item Update tool helps advertisers improve the accuracy of their Google Shopping listings by using product data pulled directly from the advertiser’s site.
- Shopping Site Pronto Discontinuing Direct Relationship with Retailers
The comparison shopping engine Pronto recently announced via email that, beginning November 20th, they would no longer work directly with retailers to publish ads to their site
- Yahoo’s Firefox Deal: How Much U.S. Search Ad Volume is at Stake?
How much does Yahoo stand to gain from its Firefox deal once we consider the degree to which users change their default search provider settings?
- Video: 3 Holiday Tips for Display Campaigns
Learn the most important tactics for getting your display campaigns ready for the holiday season in this video from RKG's Director of Display Management, Michelle Alfano.
- How Keyword Length Performance Can Impact Smartphone Paid Search Strategy
The differences in smartphone versus desktop/tablet SERPs, the clumsiness of users’ thumbs, and the large difference in CPCs between devices dictate that advertisers have to approach these spaces differently. Naturally, advertisers might be questioning if there are differences in how shorter queries perform versus longer queries.
- Video: How to Optimize Your Social Media Program for Instagram
Learn the ins and outs of Instagram, and see examples of brands successfully engaging users on the image-driven platform, in this RKG video from Price Thomas.