| RKG Blog RSS|
- Merkle|RKG 2015 Cyber Weekend Search Marketing Preview Report Released
Today we are excited to release the first ever Merkle|RKG Cyber Weekend Search Marketing Preview Report for download. This special holiday-focused report includes detailed trends and analyses to provide retailers with important final context before the busy holiday shopping season kicks off in earnest this week.
- eBay Commerce Network Launches Bid Groups Beta to Help Advertisers Bid Effectively
In an effort to create a more merchant-friendly marketplace, eBay Commerce Network (ECN) recently announced the launch of a tool called Bid Groups that allows advertisers to apply new levels of granularity to their bidding strategy for eBay Product Ads.
- Yahoo Announces Release of Products Ads Format for Search & Display
Today, Yahoo formally announced the release of Yahoo Product Ads, a new solution aimed at giving advertisers the ability to create and serve product image-based ads across Yahoo search and display. Here’s what advertisers can expect in terms of search and display capabilities.
- Combining Audience and Intent in Search with Customer Match
Being able to leverage Google's new Customer Match product now can give you an advantage over your competitors by helping you further maximize the value of your search dollar spend.
- Bing Moves to Show Product Ads on Mobile, Impact Likely Limited for Advertisers
Bing announced last week that they would begin showing Product Ads on mobile Bing searches, which couldn’t come at a better time for advertisers looking to get more out of this already quickly growing format during the holidays. However, we expect the overall impact to be slight at first for a few reasons.
- HTTP/2: Electric Boogaloo
Interest in HTTP/2 and what it means for SEO is on the rise. Here are some observations on the changes this protocol introduces and their potential impact.
- Merkle|RKG Digital Marketing Report: Q3 2015 Released
We are excited to announce the release of Merkle RKG’s Q3 Digital Marketing Report for download today. As always, the report offers in depth analysis of trends impacting paid search, SEO, comparison shopping engines, display advertising, and other areas spanning the digital marketing spectrum.
- The China Opportunity: Merkle Becomes Baidu's First US-Headquartered Reseller
As a marketer, China must be on your radar. Not only as a producer of goods but as a massive consumer of goods and services. Within the digital realm, much of this commerce flows through Baidu, which is why we’re so excited at Merkle to offer new services to help brands get up and running on what is China’s largest search engine (and so much more).
- Amazon Text Ads Program to be Discontinued
Almost as soon as it was officially launched, the Amazon Text Ads program is being discontinued. According to an email advertisers received this afternoon, Amazon will shut down their text ad program effective October 31st, 2015, the same day that they will discontinue Amazon Product Ads.
- Google Announces Customer Match Program to Bring Email Address-Powered Ad Targeting to Search, YouTube and Gmail
Google has announced Customer Match, a program that allows advertisers to segment and target Google search, Gmail and YouTube ads to users via first-party lists of email addresses that the advertiser has collected and that Google can match to its users.