| RKG Blog RSS|
- Broad Match Modifiers: A Big Difference Between Bing and AdWords You May Not be Aware Of
There's a huge difference in how Google and Bing define which search queries can match to Broad Match Modifier keywords that could be impacting your paid search performance.
- Merkle Digital Marketing Report: Q4 2015 Released
Today, we are pleased to announce the release of the Merkle Q4 2015 Digital Marketing Report. This report highlights trends and changes in the digital marketing space, providing data and commentary across paid search, SEO, display advertising, social media and more.
- Google Product Listing Ads Live in Image Search
Google began showing PLAs in image searches on phones for advertisers with PLA campaigns opted into the search partner network in December.
- Merkle|RKG and the Oregon Natural Desert Association Fence Pull
Read about Merkle|RKG's work with the Oregon Natural Desert Association (ONDA) to protect the Badlands Wilderness.
- A Guide to Measuring In-Store Purchases Tied to Online Advertising
Learn about the tools available to digital marketers that can help provide visibility into the offline spillover of online interactions.
- Top 5 Takeaways from Google's Search Quality Guidelines and What They Mean for SEO
We analyzed Google’s newest Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines to identify the top 5 biggest takeaways and how they can improve your SEO strategy.
- Four Things You Should Know About AdWords Location Targeting for Search
There’s a lot to know about how geographic targets work in Google which can impact how advertisers go about optimizing for differences in value by geography. Here are a few things to look out for.
- Google Upgrades In-Store Visit Data to Populate at the Ad Group and Keyword Levels
Google recently announced an update to its in-store visits tracking which will allow advertisers to view the estimated number of store visits tied to paid search clicks at the ad group and keyword levels, a huge upgrade for the product.
- Video: The Current State of Organic Search Growth
Organic search visit growth is on the decline, but why? Signs point to significant changes coming out of the Google camp.
Find out what changes have been made and how they impact SERPs, in this video from Merkle|RKG.
- Fundamentals of SEO Reporting: Crafting the Most Effective Message for Your Audience
Gaining an understanding of your audience, your purpose for communication, and how to build an effective story with data will help to optimize your SEO deliverables.