| RKG is a digital marketing agency providing data-driven solutions to online marketing challenges. |
- CSE Bid Management & The Decline of the Rate Card
In recent years, Pricegrabber and the eBay Commerce Network have moved away from the traditional rate card system, allowing advertisers to submit bids of any amount for their products. The setup on each engine is slightly different but the idea is the same: let advertisers bid each product based on its predicted value.
- Video: How to Approach Webmasters for the ‘Link Talk’
What's the best and most tactful way to resolve link-related conflicts with webmasters? Kyla Becker walks you through the do's and don'ts, in this video from Merkle|RKG.
- Merkle|RKG Digital Marketing Report: Q1 2015 Released
We are excited today to announce the release of Merkle|RKG’ s Q1 2015 Digital Marketing Report. Now available for download, this quarter’s report offers data and analyses on the latest trends across paid search, product listing ads, search engine optimization, display advertising and other topics surrounding digital marketing.
- Google’s Mobile Algorithm Update is Coming April 21. Are you Prepared?
Google's mobile-friendly algorithm update is just around the corner. We give a rundown of what Google is looking for and how you can prepare for and track the impact of the change.
- One Hundred Percent Increase in Social Traffic! Now What?
Whether it’s the Super Bowl or March Madness, event-based marketing campaigns planned with only the typical KPIs in mind -- increases in site or social traffic, follower growth, or revenue -- may be limited by short-term thinking. Brands must be better prepared to understand the influx of digital opportunity accompanying a big TV spot.
- Video: Digital Sandwich Boards
Learn about Merkle|RKG's latest service offering!
- Video: Convert More Mobile Visitors
In this video we walk you through some of the reasons why fewer mobile visitors convert, and provide you with five tips to increase mobile conversions and get more out of your mobile users.
- eBay Commerce Network SKU-Level Bidding Out of Beta, Increases Advertiser Control
A new eBay Commerce Network SKU-level bidding option could be a useful tool for a merchants looking to optimize their CSE campaigns.
- When the Best Paid Search Landing Page Isn’t the Obvious One
At Merkle|RKG, we’ve always advocated for using paid search landing pages that match the specificity of users’ queries. However, as is the case with most rules, there are exceptions. Let’s walk through an example of how one advertiser found success using a category level page for some product specific keywords.
- Facebook Product Ads Are NOT PLAs, and Other Things You Should Know About the New Dynamic Facebook Ad Format
Facebook announced this week that advertisers are now able to load product feeds directly into Business Manager for dynamic ad creative. In terms of how this new ad format can help advertisers, there are a couple of key advantages to be aware of.