| RKG is a digital marketing agency providing data-driven solutions to online marketing challenges. |
- Video: Introducing TechnicalSEO.info for Technical SEO Best Practices
TechnicalSEO.info is a set of technical SEO topics with examples and tools, to help you make your website technically search engine friendly. Merkle|RKG is proud to announce the launch of www.technicalseo.info. This website, accessible by all, provides information and working examples of technical SEO concepts. Technical SEO is defined by configurations that can be […]
- Google Dynamic Search Ad Headlines So Long They Look Like Organic Links
Google gives themselves a little wiggle room in creating longer headlines for DSAs. But what our analysts and others have noticed is that ‘slightly longer’ actually means ‘wayyyyyy longer.’
- Video: How To Optimize Your Social Media Program for Pinterest
Learn how to take your Pinterest strategy to the next level in the latest video from the Merkle|RKG social series. Copywriter Price Thomas details why the growing social network is important for brands and some of the best ways to use it to achieve your social goals.
- Connexity Acquires PriceGrabber, CSEs Consolidate to Compete with Google PLAs
Based on Merkle|RKG data, it seems more likely that the CSE space will condense down to a handful of powerful engines that will continue evolving to compete with Product Listing Ads. This has already started to happen, with Pronto ceasing direct feed operations last year, Facebook purchasing TheFind, and the recent acquisitions of Become and PriceGrabber by Connexity.
- Google Changes Shopping Campaign Feed Specs – What You Need to Know
Google announced a number of changes to the specifications of their feeds for Shopping Campaigns. Here's our rundown on what you need to know about them.
- Google’s Buy Button ‘Imminent’, What it Will it Mean for Search Advertisers
Google has confirmed long-standing reports that it will deploy a “buy button” for Google Shopping results on phones. What will it mean for advertisers?
- Save Time on Your PLA Feeds with Google Online Product Inventory Updates
Google recently added the capability to upload Online Product Inventory Update Feeds (OPIU Feeds) to the Google Merchant Center via ftp transfer. This is a great new tool that advertisers should take advantage of.
- Video: My Last Day Off
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Merkle|RKG!