Newsfeeds from around the industry
| SEO 2.0|
| Helping people with blogs, social media & search |
- Creative SEO: Fixing Things is Not Enough
* When the Web is a series of tubes SEO experts are just the plumbers of it. Just cleaning up and fixing things only gets you so far. What about creative SEO practices everybody can implement beyond just fine tuning?...
- SEO 2.0 Tools and Resources from the Ebook – Part 3 of 4
Hooray! Here’s another part of my tools and resources from the ebook series. Again it contains more than 30 high quality links to very useful tools and must read articles. I had to split the resources list into four parts...
- The Web Blooms Again: How the Likes of Ello & DuckDuckGo Can Save Our Souls
When I started out on the Web in the late nineties it was full of enthusiasm and limitless possibilities. It was about equality, opportunity and technological utopia. Today corporate interests run paramount with gatekeepers like Google, Facebook, Apple building their own private Internet gated communities.
- How to Prevent Content Decay Right from the Start
When I started writing this blog in 2007 I didn't plan for the long term. All that counted was now. It worked fine for a year or maybe even two. By now it means work though plus a risk of getting caught with spreading nonsense or linking out to corrupted sites.
- When Content is Tyrant – How to Break Free
I love writing so that content creation is a breeze for me. Most business people are overwhelmed when faced with the top down demand to create content for the Internet kings though. What can we do about it?