| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- 30 Minutes a Day: The Power of Daily Habits in Successful Content Marketing (and Life)
Staying on target is one of the biggest challenges with content marketing. Take the time to clarify your big objectives, and then shift your focus to creating a system that supports your success.
- Google Drops Authorship From Search Results
Google’s John Mueller says Google will stop showing authorship in its search results because "this information isn’t as useful to our users as we’d hoped."
- Bing Waxes Lyrical on Spam Detection and Filtering
A post on the Bing blog explores the inner workings of Web spam, what it looks like, what Bing is doing about it, and why it's not always easy to determine intent.
- Star Ratings of a Different Color: Google Testing New Formats
Google is reportedly testing additional colors for the stars in its ratings for companies and local businesses.
- 14 Ultimate Link-Building Guidelines to Keep Safe in 2014
How do you know what link-building is safe in 2014? Is there such a thing? That’s a question most SEOs, marketers, and business owners have been trying to answer since Google Penguin first hit in April 2012.
- The PPC Search Network Campaign Launch Checklist
Even the most diligent PPC managers can let things fall through the cracks. Here are few checklists to use to ensure that your PPC search network campaigns go off without a hitch.
- DoubleClick Adds Optimization, Reporting Tools to Search Commerce Suite
The Google subsidiary says it has added adaptive Shopping campaigns, bid optimization for Shopping campaigns, and purchase detail reports to make reporting and optimization easier.
- Yahoo, Bing Flirt With New Search Interfaces
Yahoo and Bing are reportedly testing out changes to search functionality that make results more "card-like" and move top navigation below the search results box.
- The Art of 6 Simple Questions
How often do you run into a road block when creating killer content? What do you do to keep your blog, video, social streams, presentations, and more fresh and engaging?
- Choosing Your Agency: It’s About the Team
There are a lot of parallels between the digital marketing world and the elementary schoolyard days. Here's a look at how you should select your team.