| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- Bing Integrates AMBER Alerts and Updates Local Search on Mobile
Bing has integrated AMBER Alerts into its search engine, as well as enhanced its local search capabilities for mobile.
- 3 Ways We Failed at B2B PPC in 2014
In the spirit of reflection as the year comes to a close, here are three PPC scenarios from the past year that just didn’t pan out.
- 4 SEO Answers Your Development Team Needs in 2015
As we move into 2015 we have a responsibility as SEOs to positively shape the outcome of any Web development project we’re a part of. That means providing answers to questions posed by stakeholders and the developers about the current state of search.
- New Google Metric Reveals Which Products Drive Store Visits
Now, with the help of a new metric called "store visit measurement," advertisers in the U.S. can decide which products to include in their search listings.
- Disruptive Search Forces in 2015 and Beyond
When we consider the disruptive force that search is playing in the health care and education systems, it’s not such a gigantic step for us to leverage it to disrupt how we measure search campaign successes 2015.
- Complementary Services for Link-Building
If you provide services that are complementary to those of another website, that’s an obvious reason to collaborate and exchange links, boosting your SEO ranking.
- The Power of Social Advertising and Custom Website Audiences for Panda and Penguin Victims
Social can help SEO. Learn how Panda and Penguin victims can use custom website audiences via Facebook and Twitter to increase targeted traffic, social sharing, inbound links, and more.
- 8 Innovative SEM Tips From Those in the Know
When you’re trying to improve your search engine marketing, there’s no better place to look than the advice of those who have already had a winning strategy. Here are eight SEM tips from those in the know on how to improve the way you market your brand next year and beyond.
- Google Faces $18.7M Fine in Netherlands for Privacy Violations
The search giant has been ordered to change the way it collects data to target advertising, or face a significantly large fine.
- The Ice Bucket Challenge and World Cup Brighten Up Google's 2014 Searches
2014 was a year full of worry over Ebola and the Malaysia Airlines flight. However, bright spots such as the World Cup and the Ice Bucket Challenge still managed to trend with positive headlines.