| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- Eight of the most interesting SEM news stories of the week
Welcome to our weekly round-up of all the latest news and research from around the world of search marketing and beyond.
- Introducing Shift, our brand new London event, 24-25 May
All the experts, analysts and geeks here at Search Engine Watch and ClickZ are very proud to present Shift, a new two-day event taking place at 155 Broadgate, London on 24 – 25 May 2016.
- Fixing 404 Error Pages with Google Analytics
There have been multiple blog posts written over the years on how to use Google Analytics to identify and fix 404 Error Pages, but many of these blog posts are due an update.
- How LEGO’s #Kronkiwongi campaign drove customer engagement
Here we’ll be taking a brief look at an excellent presentation from The LEGO Group’s Head of Global Search Marketing Luis Navarrete, covering how LEGO used the power of social, search and old-school PR to make a success of its Kronkiwongi campaign.
- How to capitalize on Voice Search and the death of the keyboard
As of 2014 we know 55% of teens and 41% of adults use voice search on a daily basis. Now with virtual assistants like Siri, Alexa and voice recognition technology from Shazam and SoundHound, the number of users adopting voice search is only increasing, and the technology for understanding humans is advancing as well.
- 29 super useful PPC tools you need to try this year
The right PPC tools will save you time, provide crucial insights, inspire you, and ultimately make more money for your company or your clients. If you're ready to take an evolutionary leap of your own, check out this list of 29 amazing PPC tools you need to try this year.
- Ad viewability “should not be a KPI”, according to study
A large study of almost 10,000 people found that ad viewability affects ad recall, but goes on to state that it should not be a KPI.
- AdWords Smart Goals: not a smart move for advertisers
Let’s look a little closer at what I believe the issues to be with AdWords' new offering, and I’ll end on a positive note by highlighting something interesting that Smart Goals is doing.
- Who really won the Super Bowl? A consumer search investigation
Every year, roughly 110 million households (46% of Americans) tune into the most iconic football game of the year. When consumers have ... read more
- 50 most insightful takeaways from #ConnectSEW 2016
Connect was the first of our brand new search marketing events, focusing on the user and their journey. For those of you who missed out on the fun, I've collected together all the most insightful quotes right here...