| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- Are You Avoiding These 3 Trouble Areas in International PPC?
What are some of the most common problems international brands face in their paid search management?
- 3 Ways to Form More Integrated Social and SEO Teams
Social and SEO teams can sometimes play juxtaposing roles on paper. But to be truly successful, both social and SEO should engage in a two-way conversation between businesses and their target audiences.
- Disney Dominates Halloween Keyword Ad Spend
Almost one-third of all paid search ad spend for Halloween costume keywords was spent on a Disney-related search term, AdGooroo says.
- Bing Ads Launches Universal Event Tracking
Bing Ads has developed Universal Event Tracking (UET), a way to define and track goals for performance and conversions, the company revealed at today's Bing Ads Next event.
- Mobile Ad Revenues Soar as Search and Directories Flatten Out
The IAB's half-year ad revenue report shows record growth, mostly due to the rise of mobile advertising. Meanwhile, search and directory advertising have stayed at the same levels since last year.
- Finding Local Search Success, Post-Pigeon and Penguin 3.0
In the constantly shifting local search landscape, where it can feel like the targets are forever on the move (and interspersed with furry and feathered but unfriendly animals), what's a marketer to do?
- People Build Links
Knowing the right people in person and getting links based on goodwill can provide the best links, but it can also be very time-consuming.
- The Votes Are In: Bing, Internet Explorer, & CNN Partner for 2014 Elections
Bing has formed a partnership with Internet Explorer and CNN that could in fact be a game-changer for the 2014 elections.
- Gmail, Google+, and Hangouts Suffer Outage Across Europe
The hour-long problem sees services replaced with 500-error messages.
- Penguin 3.0: A Proven Roadmap to Recovery
Many wondered if recovery from Penguin was even possible; in this case study, we’ll show you that it’s not only possible, but exactly the steps we took to accomplish this recovery.