| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- Google Enhances AdMob Tools and Adds Mediation Partners
The company has added a slew of features to AdMob, its mobile ad network, for better targeting and user segmentation.
- New Google AdWords Products and Partnerships Focus on App Attribution
During its annual I/O Conference, Google announced new offerings and mobile partnerships to improve segmentation, attribution and promotion within apps.
- Google Adds Unified Search to Calendar and Drive
Now users can see relevant emails, events and files when they search in Google Calendar and Google Drive.
- Lenovo REACHIt Extends Cortana Search Capabilities
Personal technology brand Lenovo has partnered with Microsoft voice search product Cortana in order to extend search to personal clouds across Lenovo devices.
- 7 Directives to Help You Navigate the SEO Landscape of the Future
Relationships, social media, user experience and long-tail keywords are a few things that can bring your SEO strategy to the next level.
- Guidelines For Transitioning A Paid Search Account
Campaign goals, analytics and previous reporting efforts are a few key points you should go over when you win new business.
- "World White Web" Seeks to Diversify Google Image Search
A Swedish student hopes her Google Image campaign will lead to more diversity in image searches for body parts, which generally default to photos of white skin.
- Hyundai to Take Voice Search to the Open Road
Hyundai has partnered with Google to integrate Google Now voice search along with Google Maps for Android into its Hyundai Sonata.
- Four Mobile Dos and Don'ts for SMBs
As Google and Bing change their algorithms to favor mobile-friendly sites, it's crucial for small and medium businesses to become more diligent about mobile-optimizing their sites.
- Why a Professional Press Center Boosts Your Link Building Campaigns
More than just a place to publish your past press releases, a press center makes your very best content easily available for anyone who might write about and link to your site.