| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Search Marketers
While some of the skills needed to succeed as a modern marketer are evolving, keeping in mind these tried-and true habits will make you a highly effective search marketer.
- Complementary Marketing: The Intersection of SEO and Content Marketing
The reality is the more we work together, the better we all do. Here are three specific examples of how SEO can improve content marketing, across all stages of a campaign.
- Dive Deeper: Questions You Need to Add to Your SEO Client Onboarding Process
As you work through your regular onboarding checklist, use this time to dig deeper with a few more probing questions to help you create a strategy that's practically guaranteed to succeed.
- Google Adds Mobile-Friendliness and Indexed Apps as Ranking Factors
The tech giant will surface mobile-friendly information and content from indexed apps more prominently in its search results.
- The Formula for Successful Newsjacking
Capitalizing on news that's already out there can help you earn links back to your website - if you know how to do it effectively.
- Mobile Search Spend Share to Reach 83% by 2018
Recent eMarketer research found that mobile search spend is growing exponentially with no end in sight, even more so than they previously reported.
- Brands Boost Conversions With Google Shopping Campaigns
Google's local inventory ads, which recently opened up to all advertisers, allow brands like Macy's and PetSmart to make in-stores sales from their search ads on both desktop and mobile.
- Does Yelp Really Matter?
In a search marketing world that is dictated by Google, should businesses care about getting Yelp reviews?
- SMBs Benefit From New YP Local Search Feature
ypSearch delivers SMBs desktop and mobile search ads across Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YP.com.
- Optimizing Local SEO Strategy for Multi-Location Businesses
There are lots of challenges that impact multi-location SEO, so how can marketers best optimize their local SEO strategy if they have businesses in various places?