| Search Engine Watch|
| Keep updated with major stories about search engine marketing and search engines as published by Search Engine Watch. |
- VIDEO: The Home Depot on Landing Page Optimization [#CZLNY]
During her panel discussion at ClickZ Live New York, Erin Everhart, SEO manager of The Home Depot, shared her insights into how to build a successful landing page.
- Mobile Searchers Have Local Intent: 7 Quick Wins [#CZLNY]
During her session at ClickZ Live New York, Jori Ford discussed how to reach consumers when they're searching on their mobile devices.
- Mobile Optimization and the Google Algorithm Change – 7 Steps to Stay Friendly
Google wants to make it easier for people using mobile devices to access websites that have been optimized for use on that device. It is not long now until their algorithms for mobile search will shift to reflect this desire.
- Using Key PR Messages in Content Creation for SEO
Sometimes it's hard to get SEO, content creation, and PR working effectively together, but these three tips can help.
- The Power of Persuasion: ABCs of Leveraging Personas for Search Success [#CZLNY]
During his session at ClickZ Live New York, Grant Simmons of Homes.com chatted about the value of personas in achieving search success.
- Flexibility Is Key for SEOs [#CZLNY]
"SERP changes to Google algorithms are as inevitable as death and taxes," said Hilton's Melissa Walner, discussing how important it is to be nimble in the ever-changing search marketing industry.
- Backlink Bummers: 5 Clues to Off-Site SEO Trouble
If a client’s website isn’t ranking as well as it should be after 90 to 120 days of work, the issue could be the backlinks.
- 5 New Types of Content for the Future of Marketing
Every search marketer knows that a good SEO strategy rests on the strength of its content. Savvy brands will keep an eye on the following five emerging content types to determine when it makes sense to integrate them into their existing search campaigns.
- Amazon Gives Google a Run for Its Money With Home Services
Amazon has launched a new marketplace for local service providers that will rival search competitors like Google and Yelp.
- 5 Trends to Watch in the Mobile-First Search Era
In this forward-thinking mobile world, let’s look ahead to the five key mobile trends to watch.