Even though Thomas Friedman declared the world to be flat in 2005, every year the world seemingly gets flatter than it was the year before.…
Posts published in “Technical”
The Technical category can cover a broad selection of topics, such as:
- Coding (PHP, HTML, CSS, ASP, etc.)
- Meta data, tags, categories, description, hreflang, content hierarchy, etc.
- Site architecture, URL structure, navigation, siloing, etc.
- Usability, accessibility
- Structured data (schema, microformats, RDFa, etc.)
- Crawl/index, domains, canonicals, faceted nav., redirects, robots.txt, etc.
- CMS platforms, cart
- Speed (pageload, AMP, compression, deferred loading, etc.)
- Sitemaps and site maps
- Site design, UI