Click Bias and the Modern SERP If there is one thing we know in the world of SEO; a #1 ranking is everything! But why…
Posts published in “Technical”
The Technical category can cover a broad selection of topics, such as:
- Coding (PHP, HTML, CSS, ASP, etc.)
- Meta data, tags, categories, description, hreflang, content hierarchy, etc.
- Site architecture, URL structure, navigation, siloing, etc.
- Usability, accessibility
- Structured data (schema, microformats, RDFa, etc.)
- Crawl/index, domains, canonicals, faceted nav., redirects, robots.txt, etc.
- CMS platforms, cart
- Speed (pageload, AMP, compression, deferred loading, etc.)
- Sitemaps and site maps
- Site design, UI