Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server, as well as a hashed password.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, leased or otherwise shared with 3rd parties, except with law enforcement agencies in the execution of a lawful court order.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us. Each email will include a link to opt-out of any further mailings.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any e-mail that you receive from us.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. They may also be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
You are the sole owner of the data collected about you on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, trade, rent or barter this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s) and only after acquiring your consent to do so.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any, and receive a copy of it.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is collected by phone only and destroyed after each use. We encourage all clients to use secure email transfers from their financial institution as their chosen method of payment.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you would like to request that your personal information tied to your activities on our site be anonymized, you can do so here.